Subject: [Id-event] I-D Action: draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 12:57:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Events WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Subject Identifiers for Security Event Tokens
        Authors         : Annabelle Backman
                          Marius Scurtescu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   Security events communicated within Security Event Tokens may support
   a variety of identifiers to identify the subject and/or other
   principals related to the event.  This specification formalizes the
   notion of subject identifiers as named sets of well-defined claims
   describing the subject, a mechanism for representing subject
   identifiers within a [JSON] object such as a JSON Web Token [JWT] or
   Security Event Token [SET], and a registry for defining and
   allocating names for these claim sets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Richard Backman, Annabelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 20:04:19 +0000

Hello all,

This update includes changes discussed at IETF 103, and on list since then.  The change log for -02 to -03 is:

   Draft 03 - AB:

   o  Added "account" type for "acct" URIs.

   o  Replaced "id-token-claims" type with "aliases" type.

   o  Added email canonicalization guidance.

   o  Updated semantics for "email", "phone", and "iss-sub" types.

-- 
Annabelle Richard Backman
AWS Identity

On 3/11/19, 12:58 PM, "Id-event on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    
    Abstract:

    

    
    _______________________________________________
    Id-event mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/id-event

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 06:58:51 -0600

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/id-event/Xipj4J3umYa2EnGBU2Q0dUM-Xy8
was a question about the JWT claim name or lack thereof in
draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers -02 that didn't garner any response
but I still think warrants some treatment in the document.

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 2:04 PM Richard Backman, Annabelle <richanna=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> On 3/11/19, 12:58 PM, "Id-event on behalf of [email-masked]" <
> [email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:
>
>

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._