Subject: [Id-event] I-D Action: draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 14:45:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Events WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Subject Identifiers for Security Event Tokens
        Authors         : Annabelle Backman
                          Marius Scurtescu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-07-24

Abstract:
   Security events communicated within Security Event Tokens may support
   a variety of identifiers to identify the subject and/or other
   principals related to the event.  This specification formalizes the
   notion of subject identifiers as named sets of well-defined claims
   describing the subject, a mechanism for representing subject
   identifiers within a [JSON] object such as a JSON Web Token [JWT] or
   Security Event Token [SET], and a registry for defining and
   allocating names for these claim sets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Richard Backman, Annabelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 21:54:16 +0000

This update to the Subject Identifiers for Security Event Tokens draft addresses comments raised at the secevents working group session this week. Specifically:

* Renamed the "phone" type to "phone-number" and its "phone" claim

      to "phone_number".

—
Annabelle Backman
AWS Identity

On Jul 24, 2019, at 5:46 PM, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org<http://tools.ietf.org>.

_______________________________________________
Id-event mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/id-event

---

From: Dick Hardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 17:06:05 -0500

What was the reason to have a dash in the type “phone-number” rather than
an underscore “phone_number”?

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 4:54 PM Richard Backman, Annabelle <richanna=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> This update to the Subject Identifiers for Security Event Tokens draft
> addresses comments raised at the secevents working group session this week.
> Specifically:
>
> On Jul 24, 2019, at 5:46 PM, "[email-masked]" <
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>
>
> [email-masked]
> [email-masked]