Subject: [Id-event] I-D Action: draft-ietf-secevent-http-push-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2020 06:44:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Events WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Push-Based Security Event Token (SET) Delivery Using HTTP
        Authors         : Annabelle Backman
                          Michael B. Jones
                          Marius Scurtescu
                          Morteza Ansari
                          Anthony Nadalin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-secevent-http-push-08.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-02-06

Abstract:
   This specification defines how a Security Event Token (SET) may be
   delivered to an intended recipient using HTTP POST.  The SET is
   transmitted in the body of an HTTP POST request to an endpoint
   operated by the recipient, and the recipient indicates successful or
   failed transmission via the HTTP response.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-http-push/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-secevent-http-push-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-secevent-http-push-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-secevent-http-push-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/