Subject: [Id-event] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 08:09:24 -0700

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

** Section 2.2.  Per the ack array, is it fair to assume that an empty array is
ignored?

** Section 2.4.  Per “After a period of time configured between the SET
Transmitter and Recipient, …”, is that configuration out of band/scope for this
specification?

** Section 2.4.1.  Figure 1.  All of the other figures seem to explicitly state
that this is a non-normative example.  s/The following is an example
request/The following is a non-normative example of a request/.

** Section 4.3.  This section is identical to Section 5.3 of
draft-ietf-secevent-http-push.  Please review the recommended clarifications
mentioned there --
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/id-event/9h4_z8S-JyMMCbrdW6V7b_YmGbI/