Subject: [Id-event] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 02:53:26 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document. It is easy to read.

I have a non-blocking question about section 2.2: for constrained devices, it
would probably be useful to also set a maxSize (in bytes) for the returned
SET(s). Was this considered ?

Regards

-éric