From: José Ignacio ALVAREZ HAMELIN <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:26:27 -0300 (ART)

Dear Seniors

Does exists some reference of the BGMP and the SM protocols?

Because I founded the follow references:

-BGMP, Border Gateway Multicast Protocol Specification,
       Internet-Draft, March 1998
       Thaler, Estrin, Meyers

-R. Perlman, C-Y Lee, A. Ballardie, J. Crowcroft, Z. Wang, T.
        Maufer, "Simple Multicast", IETF Draft, draft-perlman-simple-
        multicast-02.txt, February 1999.

But the first is not accessible, and the second is replaced by another,
but it will be unaccessible too.

Thank you in advance,                                                 

	Ing. José Ignacio ALVAREZ HAMELIN
______________________________________________________________

Laboratoire de Recherche en Informatique, LRI, Bâtiment 490, 
Université Paris Sud (XI), 91405-ORSAY Cedex , France
Tél:(33)01.69.15.64.09 Fax:01.69.15.65.86
_______________________________________________________________

 _______________________________________________
|                                               |
| Laboratorio de Tecnología y 			|
| Arquitectura de Sistemas Informáticos 	|
| Departamento de Electrónica 			|
| Facultad de Ingeniería 			|
| Universidad de Buenos Aires			|
|						|
| e-mail: [email-masked]		|
|						|
| Paseo Colon 850 				|
| (C.P. 1063) Ciudad de Buenos Aires		|
| República Argentina				|
|_______________________________________________|