Subject: RFC 1112/2236

From: Arthur Rabinowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:05:44 +0200

W. Fenner,

I hope this mail finds you and finds you well.  My name is Arthur Rabinovitz
and I work for Optibase a company heavily invested in streaming and MPEG.
My question to you is as follows.

Under RFC 1112 which among other things obseletes RFC 988 does the Mulitcast
Transmitter need to send a message, "build the group," or is this message
not needed under RFC 1112 as it is under 988.  

I thank you in advance for your consideration.

Arthur Rabinovitz

Sincerely yours,
Arthur Rabinovitz

Customer Support Engineer
Optibase LTD.
Phone	: +972-9-9709294
Fax           : +972-9-9586099 

For All Technical Support, our Web site:  http://helpdesk.optibase.com/

See Optibase at these upcoming events:

NAB 2001 (National Association Of Broadcasters)
Sands Expo center, Booth # I6331
Las Vegas, Nevada USA,  April 23th-26rd, 2001
http://www.nab.org/conventions/nab2001/attendees/exhibitors.asp
 
IBC Streaming Media Conference
The Marriott Hotel, London, May 14-15, 2001
http://www.ibctelecoms.com/streamingmedia