Subject: investment

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:39:10 -0000 (GMT)

Current Folder: Slettet   Sign Out
Compose   Addresses   Folders   Options   Search   Help    Bluemail.dk

Message List | Delete Previous | Next Forward | Forward as Attachment |
Reply | Reply All

Subject:   investment
From:   [email-masked]
Date:   Thu, September 23, 2004 5:03 pm
To:   [email-masked]
Priority:   Normal
Options:   View Full Header | View Printable Version

Customers service,
Dear Sir.
                (investment enquiry on behalf of my first party client)

In view of the urgent and private nature of our intentions to go into a joint
investment programme with your establishment, We wish and request that you
forward to us the direct contact to the CEO of your Establishment.
I am soliciting your humble attentions to this matter as we will like to
discuss the terms and conditions of his investment policies before we can
commence with the perfection of documentations that will assume this venture
the beneficiary of the investment funds.
My clients (Abacha family)has in their the disposal the sum of twenty five
million united states dollars that they wish for your venture`s co
operation in securing and investing these funds into the financial system
of your state without any complication, We have confidence in your
investment opportunities to withstand the value of those funds for the
required period of time we agree on.

I will also like you to treat this my humble request with integrity and
confidentiality as the political system in my nation demands that we
secure and invest those funds now without delay.

Please be fast to forward his e-mail addressee, mobile phone number, and
direct fax line so that we can communicate with him without further delay.
 We also expect you to inform and alert him of our mail.

Thanks and always remain blessed.

Francis nnamani
laggard solicitors & notary public
(On behalf of the Abacha family)