Subject: URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 23:52:13 +0100

URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
I am Alhaji Mohammed Abacha, the son of the late Nigerian Head of State
who died on the 8th of June 1998 while in active services. Following the
sudden death of my father, General Sani Abacha, the present Civilian Government
has thrown my family and I into a state of utter confusion,frustration,and
hopelessness. I have been subjected to inhuman physical and physiological
torture,incarceration by the security Agents in my country. I was only recently
released from detention after been arraigned before
the Federal High Court of Nigeria for an offence committed by my late father.
The incumbent civilian administration of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has intensified
his probe into my late father's activities while in the office and he has
frozen all our
local and foreign accounts together with other assets of my family as a
retaliation for what my late father did to him when he was alive as the
Head of the Military regime in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, we have been
declared bankrupt and they are not relenting to make us poor for life. As
a man that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with within my country
as all those who benefited immensely during the regime of my late father
 have openly abandoned all my family. MY REASONS FOR CONTACTING YOU. 
I got your contacts through my personal research and out of desperation
decided 
to reach you through this medium. You must have heard over the media reports
and the Internet on the recovery of various huge sums of money deposited
by my late father in different Banks and security firms abroad. Some of
these banks and
security firms willingly gave-up/divulge their banking secrets and disclosed
to the present civilian administration of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, all my
family's cash  lodgement and
monetary transactions with them. Please my dear, I repose great confidence
in you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you. I have secretly
deposited the sum of $20,000,000.00 with a security firm abroad whose name
is withheld for now until we open communications. The money is contained
in a metal box consignment with Security
Deposit Number. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into
your Bank account for safekeeping. This arrangement is known to you and
my junior brother (Abbas) only. So I will deal directly with you. I am proposing
a 20% share of the fund to you for your kind assistance. I shall provide
for you all the documents of the fund deposit with the security firm, and
raise a power of attorney `to enable you claim and receive this fund into
your bank account. Also this transaction demands absolute confidentiality.
On no condition must you disclose it to anybody irrespective of your relation
with the person. Remember, Loose lips sinks ship  I am looking forward to
your urgent and positive response via my email above.
Best regards,
Alhaji Mohammed Abacha.
View this website for more info
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_909000/909972.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_877000/877113.stm
N.B---PLEASE ALL CORRESPONDENSE BE SENT TO ([email-masked]) 
THANK YOU

__________________________________________________________________
Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadbandhome/