Subject: In the news

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:27:49 +0200

Daily Report OCTOBER 18, 2007

Market News:

New Options For Online Vehicle Sales

Exit Only Inc. E x TO
$0.41

Exit Only entered the Canadian market in may of this year. The concept
of marketing new and used vehicles through the web is not new. The new
concept here is allowing its clients to post vehicles to the database
without charge or hidden fees. Sellers are now only charged for actual
results, namely $2 per lead for actual interested buyers.

Interest Highlights:

- Canadian response to the new site far exceeds the company's
projections.
- Exit's goals for the year end were met in September of this year, just
a few months from launch.
- The site has now expanded its scope to include the US market.
- Exit has partnered with a number of online services to provide
immediate market exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

Comparing the size of the US market to Canada, similar results in the US
could very well transform this company into an overnight success. To
read recent releases and find out more information consult any financial
website.

News For The Planet:

Strikes paralyze Paris transport --- PARIS, France -- France's public
transportation network came to a halt Thursday as public sector workers
staged a series of strikes in what is seen as the first big test for
President Nicolas Sarkozy's government. Subways, buses, and regional
trains were all out of service, leading to traffic jams as commuters
used their cars to get to work. Airlines were operating as usual, but
some flights were delayed because employees were having trouble getting
to work. Many Parisians took advantage of the capital's free bicycle
program. Others hopped on scooters or strapped on Rollerblades, and some
workers simply took the day off altogether. The walkout began Wednesday
night and was expected to last 24 hours, but the backlog of services
could mean the effects of the strike last much longer. 

USA News Updates:

FBI agent: Boss rooted for mob family ----- NEW YORK -- The anecdote is
so ingrained in Mafia lore that it was mimicked in a scene from the
television show "The Sopranos": A corrupt FBI agent slapping his desk
and celebrating news of another killing in a bloody mob civil war. A
current FBI agent testified Wednesday that it happened in a real-life
slip-up by ex-agent R. Lindley DeVecchio, now on trial for murder.
"We're going to win this thing," DeVecchio blurted out at headquarters,
according to the witness. Prosecutors said the 1992 outburst was further
proof that DeVecchio secretly aligned himself with an informant within
one of the warring factions of the Colombo crime family.