Subject: Shipping Clerk - flexible time work-at-home opening

From: Elva <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:24:23 -0300

Our  company  is  looking for energetic and accountable individuals to
occupy  Shipping  Clerk  positions throughout the USA. These vacancies
are  entirely  home-based and do not require any travel or relocation.
They  are  also suitable for students and senior citizens who are able
to  dedicate  up  to  three business hours per day to their duties. No
special  qualifications  are  required,  although previous shipping or
customer service experience is a plus. 

We   are   an  international  company  providing  mail/internet  order
opportunities  for  a  global  clientele  since  1997. We are based in
Russia,  and  also have offices in Latvia and Kazakhstan. Our business
provides  online/Online  Order  facilities for those who are unable to
benefit  from  the  convenience of e-commerce due to lack of a banking
relationship  with an internationally recognized bank or because major
online  vendors  will  not  ship  to  their location. We have domestic
purchasing  agents  who place the orders on behalf of our clients, and
the  goods  are  then shipped to the local shipping clerks for further
sorting  and  international  shipment. We also provide escrow services
for  high  amount and/or web auction orders, and offer assistance with
customs clearance, if required. 

Currently,  we are looking for individuals to fill in the positions of
shipping   clerks   throughout  the  USA.  Your  duties  will  include
receiving,  sorting,  repackaging  and  re-sending  the orders made on
behalf of our clients using the pre-paid USPS shipping labels that you
will  receive via email. You will be paid $20 for each parcel that you
ship,  plus  $5  for  each  order  that  you  will  need to re-sort or
re-package.  We  will also cover any other authorized expense, such as
extra  insurance  or  shipping  materials.  Your  remuneration will be
remitted to you via Western Union twice a month. 

You  can expect to handle 5-15 incoming packages weekly, following a 2
week   probation   period.  You  can  perform  your  duties  from  the
convenience of your home. You will generally be re-shipping the orders
on  same day or next day basis, so you will not need to sacrifice your
home space to storage. 

You will only be receiving orders placed with reputable online vendors
and  delivered  by  major courier services, such as FedEx and UPS, who
pay  great  attention  to  ensuring  that  they  are not involved into
trafficking any illegal substances or hazardous materials. Thus, there
will be no risk on your end. We also encourage you to open and inspect
each  package  that you receive to ensure the legitimacy and safety of
its’ content. 

In  order  to fill the shipping clerk position, you need to be aged 18
and  above,  have  a  permanent  address  where you are available on a
regular  basis  and  also  have access to phone and email. In order to
ensure  that you can be entrusted the client merchandise, we will need
to  verify your identity and confirm that you do not have any previous
criminal convictions. 

To  apply  for  this position and for more information on our company,
please  fax  your  resume  and  (optionally)  cover  letter  to:
(309) 431-7288. Don't forget to include your EMAIL ADDRESS.