Subject: Alert: Your Registered Package

From: FedEx <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 06:29:38 -0300

-- 
.

DATE: March 21, 2010
Dear customer,

You have a Package that is registered with us for shipping. However, the
content is a Bank Draft worth is $886,000 USD (Eight Hundred and Eighty Six
Thousand US Dollars).Reg .Number: P-01-402761625/Reg Date: 20/03/2010. Your
package is registered with us for mailing by your colleague who is currently
undergoing survey project with NNPC (Nigeria National Petroleum Company). We
are sending you this email because your package is
registered on a Special Order. What you have to do now, is to contact our
Delivery Department for immediate dispatch of your package to your residential
address. Note: As soon as our Delivery Team confirms your information, it will
take three (3) working days (72Hrs) for your package to arrive at your
designated destination. For your information, Shipping charges as well as
Insurance fees have been paid by your colleague. However, the only payment you
are to make is £210 GBP to the FedEx Delivery Department being full  
payment for
Customs Duty Certificate and Tariff. Please Note: All registered package with
us have a time limitation and you are to meet up with this payment to
facilitate immediate attention toward the delivery of your package. Note: Your
colleague did not leave us with
any further information. We hope that you respond to us as soon as possible
because if you fail to respond until the expiry date of the foremost package,
we may refer the package to the British Commission for Welfare as the package
do not have a return address. Contact the
delivery department (FedEx Ship Manager) with the details given below:

Contact Person: Mr. William Bruce
Email: [email-masked]
Tel: +2348131230466.
Kindly complete the below form. This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal
address for clarification.
FULL NAMES:
TELEPHONE:
POSTAL ADDRESS:
Zip/Postal code:
CITY:
STATE:
COUNTRY:
As soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you the
necessary payment procedure for Customs Duty Certificate and Tariff.  
As soon as
they confirm your payment of £210 GBP USD .they shall immediately  
dispatch your
package to the designated address with the attach Tracking Number. It usually
takes 72 Hours being an express delivery service. Ensure to contact the
delivery department with the email address and ensure to fill the  
above form as
well to enable successful reconfirmation. Yours faithfully,
Mrs. .Mary Maxwell
FedEx Management Team.
All rights reserved. © 1996-2010 FedEx.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.