From: "Ibrahim Gambari" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 04:28:43 +0530

FYI

Prior to your previous email regarding your Compenstion Claim, I am
writing to inform you that I am a delegate from the United Nations
Compensation Commission and to notify you finally about your outstanding
Compensation payment of $1,759,000 USD.

Please you are to contact the United Parcel Service of Nigeria to know
when they will deliver your package to your resident address in your
country. Don't be deceived by any one because the United Nations
Compensation Commission have already paid for the processing fee and
security keeping fee. before they accept the Cashier check.

You only have to pay the shipping/handling fee which cost $95.00 US
Dollars to receive your Compensation check parcel as agreed with Courier
Company.

Please Send your Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country, and
telephone number to ([email-masked] for your cheque
delivery.

Thanks for your attention.

Ibrahim Gambari
Deputy Special Representative
(United Nation Compensation)

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.