Subject: [idn] Standards for machine translation in e-mail and netnews

From: Jacob Palme <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:09:47 +0100

<[email-masked]>,
        Nick Shelness <[email-masked]>,
        "Pierre-Yves Focou.  \"PY FOUCOU\"" <[email-masked]>,
        Francisco Sparta <[email-masked]>,
        Andrew Shuttleworth <[email-masked]>,
        Portal Coordination <[email-masked]>,
        REIS Mailing List <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" ; format="flowed"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

Work on standards for language-translation in e-mail and netnews can
take place in the mailing list [email-masked].

To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message to [email-masked]
which contains the text SUB[SCRIBE] LANGTRANS

When your subscription has been accepted, please write a short message
to the list describing yourself and your interest in languate
translation standards.

More information and the present IETF drafts can be downloaded from
http://dsv.su.se/jpalme/ietf/jp-ietf-home.html#translation

The web page above earlier gave an incorrect description of how
to join the mailing list. This has been corrected.
--
Jacob Palme <[email-masked]> (Stockholm University and KTH)
for more info see URL: http://www.dsv.su.se/jpalme/