Subject: [idn] call for implementors

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 09:02:33 -0500

Hi,
	James and I would like to see some implementation experience of nameprep 
and ACE to be presented in Minneapolis. This will help the working group 
and the design team. If you have experience of coding more than one ACE and 
nameprep and would like to take a few minutes to present your experience 
and findings, please contact us asap ([email-masked], 
[email-masked]).

Thanks, Marc.

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie inc.
tel: 418-656-9254
http://www.viagenie.qc.ca

----------------------------------------------------------
Normos (http://www.normos.org): Internet standards portal:
IETF RFC, drafts, IANA, W3C, ATMForum, ISO, ... all in one place.

---

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 10:56:38 +0900 (JST)

Dear Marc-san,

JPNIC has implemented 5 ACEs (RACE, BRACE, LACE, UTF-6, DUDE) and 2
NAMEPREPs (NAMEPREP-02 and -03).

ACEs are implemented as a part of mDNkit-1.3 which can be freely
available from following URL:
http://www.nic.ad.jp/jp/research/idn/mdnkit/download/

NAMEPREPs will be implemented as a part of mDNkit-2.0 which can be
publicly available scheduled on late March or early April.  Now
mDNkit-2.0 is under internal testing.

Brief introduction about mDNkit and its new features is available from
following URL:
http://www.ncne.nlanr.net/training/techs/2001/0128/presentations/200101-yoneya1.html

-- 
Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
           aka <[email-masked]>

---

From: Rick H Wesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 18:05:34 -0800 (PST)

Alice's Registry Inc. has implemented RACE, LACE and all the NamePrep
variants.

I would be glad to present our operational experence with the testbed in
relation to IDN.

-rick