Subject: [idn] Goals and Milestones (was Presentation suggestion about "requirem ents" doc)

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:04:14 -0500

Reviewing the goals and milestones would be a good idea since they're
obviously outdated.  Given the significance of the nameprep draft it would
also be a good idea if goals and milestones for that document were captured.
Members of the nameprep design team are probably better suited than I to
suggest appropriate milestone dates.

<Scott/>

-----Original Message-----
From: James Seng/Personal [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 1:47 PM
To: John C Klensin; Hollenbeck, Scott
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [idn] Presentation suggestion about "requirements" doc

[snip]

4. Given that we keep slipping some of the schedule these few months, it
reflects either (a) poor scheduling of milestones when the WG is formed
or (b) poor management of the WG chair. I shall left it to the WG to
decide which is the reasons but moving forward, I proposed we readjust
the Goals and Milestone section of the Charter to accurately reflect
what we all think where we stand on now.

[snip]