Subject: [idn] requirements document

From: "James Seng/Personal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:15:03 +0800

The discussion at SLC regarding requirements document summaried in the
minutes:

  What should we do?
  1. Drop document, no replacement.     -> 12 people
  2. Fix current document.              ->  2 people
  3. New short replacement document.    -> 20 people

  Current document will be dropped, will bring to mailing list whether
  to have a new document that would capture the approach the idn wg is
  taking and what we have learned about the problem.

  * Interested authors should contact co-chairs

Other than 2 other objections to drop the requirements, we have no
further discussion on this. Therefore, I propose that the wg chairs
declare we have rough consensus to drop the requirement doc.

Please provide your feedback as we like to have a closural on this.

Aside, regarding the new (simple and short) document to replace
requirements document, if anyone is working on it or is interested to do
so, please contact Marc and myself. Thanks.

-James Seng