Subject: [idn] IDN WG Last Call: draft-ietf-idn-nameprep-07.txt

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:06:09 -0500

Title: Stringprep Profile for Internationalized Host Names

This document describes how to prepare internationalized host name parts
in order to increase the likelihood that name input and name comparison
work in ways that make sense for typical users throughout the world.
This profile of the stringprep protocol is used as part of a suite of
on-the-wire protocols for internationalizing the DNS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idn-nameprep-07.txt

This two weeks WG last call ends Feb 11th 2002, 23h59 GMT-5.

This document is for standards track.

Last call for this document is in conjunction with
draft-hoffman-stringprep, Preparation of Internationalized Strings
("stringprep"). The original nameprep document was split into 2 documents:
stringprep and nameprep.

The co-chairs see a wg rough concensus on this document.
Please send any proposed modification of the text to the wg mailing list as
well as to the wg co-chairs, stating clearly the text to be modified and
the new text.

Marc & James