Subject: For Mrs Suzana.I. Vaye.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:26:45 -0400

We are Diplomats that use our immunity and status to safekeep special and
valuable packages and baggage in trust for reputable clients that are honest
and trustworthy.

We work in collaboration with top firms and Governments of various countries as
we have earned a name as a service whose hallmarks in reliability and
confidentiality are revered.
International missions, Fellow Diplomats and Embassies of the world have used
our services to satisfaction.

A benefactor has mandated me to get someone that can assist her and her family
in retrieving her package containing some amount of money from a Diplomatic
Corps in Europe.

The benefactor and her children have been confined only to their country home
and all their calls and movements are monitored, as a result,its absoultely
impossible for them to do anything as regards retrieving the money.

Their only means of communication is via internet and you are being contacted
because your assistance is needed in claiming the funds on their behalf.

In order to clear any misgivings or doubts that you may have, it is imperative
that I give you an insight of who the benefactor is.

I do not know how conversant you are with events and the fragile political
situation in Liberia but it has made consistent headlines on CNN, BBC and
several news bulletins around the world.

The benefactor is Mrs.Suzana Isaac Nuhan Vaye, wife of the late Deputy Minister
of Works in Liberia (Isaac Nuhan Vaye) who was murdered by Taylor during the
regime of President Charles Taylor on the false accusation and trumped up
charges of trying to overthrow Charles Taylor.

The late Isaac Nuhan Vaye raised a substantial amount of money from Diamond
Sales over a period of six years and these funds were carefully moved out and
deposited with Diplomats in Europe for safekeeping before his assasination by
Charles Taylor.

The amount accrued from the Diamond sales over this period of six years is
USD75M (Seventy Five Million U.S.Dollars) and these funds are fully free of any
liens, or encumbrances and are clean, clear and has no criminal origin.

The funds have nothing to do with any form of illegality and all documentations
needed to prove the source of the funds were submitted when the funds were
being deposited and these documents would prove the source of the funds and
authenticate the fact that the funds are clean and has no links whatsoever with
either drugs or terrorism.

For your assistance in this transaction,the benefactor and her Children have
agreed to give you 25% of the total amount of money which is equivalent to
US$18.75 Million (Eighteen Million,Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United
States Dollars)  for your role in this transaction which involves retrieving
the funds on their behalf from the Diplomats in Europe and all the information
needed to claim the funds would be sent to you as soon as you indicate your
interest in assisting them as well as providing the following information to
facilitate the smooth conclusion of the transaction.

Requested Information are as follows;

1) Full Names and Address either Company or Residential Address

2) Private Telephone,Mobile and Fax Numbers where you can be reached at all time
as these numbers are important because they would be forwarded to the Diplomats
in order to notify them that you would be claiming the funds on the
benefactor's behalf.

You can verify the authenticity of this letter on one of the worlds' top
Newspapers below:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm

I await your response.

Frank Carson

Tel:44-871-734-0708
Fax:44-870-135-6493