Subject: LORA

From: "EULA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 06:24:13 -0300

Eradicate all that you owe not even mailing  an other dime.  Eliminate the
awkward phone calls. Stop the sending of checks!

Wild as it may seem virtually all lendor's committing fraud. Unbelievable
but true!

Visit our web site for in depth facts about our arrangements at no fees or
requirement. You have zero to lose and heaps to acquire.

Please contact us-
1-561-282-9476
Detailed knowledge or to end obtaining or to comprehend our location

So first there was to be a grand procession through the streets, after
which the little old man was requested to perform some of his wizardries in
the great Throne Room of the palace. If I keep on as I am I shall be sure to
reach land of some sort, in time, and when I wish to return home I can set
the indicator to the northwest and that will take me directly back to Boston

In the afternoon there were to be games and races. This was good reasoning,
but the rash youth had no idea he was speeding over the ocean, or that he
was destined to arrive shortly at the barbarous island of Brava, off the
coast of Africa