Subject: Nettie

From: "Pearl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 00:15:52 +1100

We know how to Dispose of straight away all of your credt card balances
with out you paying an additional penny,  just related we did for the
clientele below.

Man! You have got one satisfied customer here. You see I used your firm  to
completely Dispose of all of my 54,000 dollars in credit card bills. I was
given the opportunity to cease making all payments straight away without
using bankruptcy, counseling, or bank counseling. Now, I'M  and ALL of my
high-interest bill due, penalties, and fees are gone Lawfully and rightfully
Forever.

You are reputed to be the best industrywide you are right! I will be
spreading the news to all my relatives and officemates to call you. They
would be crazy not to get in touch with you straight away. Thanks again, you
have made life much brighter for me.
Jhon C. in Texas

Please contact us- 1-561-282-9476
In depth knowledge or to bring to a hault obtaining or to look at postal
address

and,
The palace was surrounded by a cordon of the king's own life guards, who
admitted no one save those who presented proper credentials