Subject: Receivables processing specialist - part-time position with a foreign investment company

From: "horace frazer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:38:42 +0000

Hello, 

I  am  writing  to  inquire  if  you  might be interested in part-time
employment in the field of accounting/clerical services.

Our firm is a major Russian investment bank
and asset management company, is looking for responsible and determined
individuals  to fill the specialist and associate positions within the
Receivables department of our Transactions/Finance group in the United
States.  As  a  specialist  or  associate,  you  will  be in charge of
monitoring  and processing funds transfers initiated by our US clients
and  reporting to the Receivables department manager in Russia. We are
looking  for  numerate  individuals who are also capable team-players,
preferably    with    some    college    education   and/or   previous
accounting/clerical experience.

The  position  is  entirely  home-based, and no relocation is required
from  the  successful  candidate. This role does not involve any fixed
working  hours  and  is  suitable for senior citizens or self-employed
individuals.

Our company is  a  leading Russian asset manager and investment bank
located  in  Moscow  (Russia)  with  a  subsidiary  office  in Vilnius
(Lithuania),  and  a  local  representative  in  Nicosia (Cyprus). Our
mission  is to provide investors with reduced emerging market risk and
superior   returns   through   broad   diversification  and  conscious
risk-taking.

The  position  on  offer  is  commission-based. Typically, you will be
expected  to  dedicate  up to 8 hours per week to your duties, part of
which  should be regular business hours. Your core responsibility will
be  to  receive  investment  funds  from  our  US  clients  into  your
designated  bank  account,  reconcile  the  payments  and  obtain  the
transaction documentation from your supervisor, and transfer specified
funds  into our managed investment accounts as instructed. You will be
in  charge  of contacting your bank in order to obtain transfer status
information,  confirmations  and  account activity reports, as well as
handling daily communications with your bank.

You  will  receive  a flat-rate 2% commission from the gross amount of
each  transfer  that  is  remitted  into  your designated account (for
instance,  if  $10,000  is  credited  into  your  account, you will be
retaining a commission of $200), plus we will cover any funds transfer
fees. Your commission is available immediately, so there is no need to
wait for the payroll check in the end of the month.

It  should  be  underlined  that all monies that you will receive will
come  from  verifiable entities within the US. The funds that you will
handle  will  comprise  of  stake purchase at our managed funds, funds
given  into  trust management and various fees that are charged on our
clients.  You  will  receive funds via secure electronic Wire transfer
used by major US banks for funds and securities settlement. This means
that  no  funds  will  be  deposited  into  your  account  unless  the
transaction  is  reviewed  and  confirmed  both  by  the remitting and
recipient banks. Thus, there is no risk on your end. You will never be
required  to  cash  a  check,  make  a remittance before the funds are
cleared  into  your  account  or engage in any other financially risky
activity.

It  should also be understood that being a foreign entity, EncoTrust
is  not subject to the US IRS supervision. You will be the sole person
liable for reporting the commissions that you receive as your personal
or business income.

In  order  to  qualify  for  the  position, you must be a permanent US
resident  aged  21  and  above  and have an existing personal/business
banking  relationship  with  a  US bank. Since most communication with
your supervisor will be via email/fax/phone, you should have access to
these  facilities  and  be  reachable  during  regular business hours.
Business  owners  utilizing  business bank accounts will be subject to
higher receivables turnover, and thus, higher commissions.

To  apply  for  this position and for more information on our company,
please  fax  your  resume  and  (optionally)  cover  letter  to:
(267) 316-5784. Don't forget to inclued our email address.

Please  note  that only applicants under serious consideration will be
contacted.