Subject: Beneficiary

From: "George Soros Foundation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 10:43:57 +0800 (SGT)

Dear Beneficiary,

Be notified by our organization that you have been selected for a grant
Donation amount of $600,000.00 USD (six Hundred Thousand United State
Dollars) from the George Soros
Foundation Funding in  Collaboration with the network of philanthropic.
This program is gears towards the fulfillment of the 1999 constitution on
poverty eradication around the globe for sustainable standard of living.

You are advice to contact back immediately you received this mail for
further instruction on how your grant will be paid to you. Please quote
your Qualification numbers to the secretary for registration and process
(Grant Number: 555-4562, serail Number: 360 ) quote when contacting.
Contact information below:

Ex-Secretary- Mr. Marcus Kofi,
Email:[email-masked]

And again you are required to provide and return the below data so as to
enable us process your payment.

     1. FULL NAMES:
     2. ADDRESS:
     3. CITY:
     4. STATE:______ ZIP:
     5. COUNTRY:
     6. SEX:
     7. AGE:
     8. MARITAL STATUS:
     9. OCCUPATION:
     10.TELEPHONE NUMBER:

Sincerely,
Mrs. Melissa Lewis
George Soros Foundation officer