Subject: Dear Email Account User

From: HelpDesk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 10:38:22 -0400

Dear Email  Account User,

This message is from Email  HelpDesk to all our account owners.

We are currently upgrading our Message Centre database. We are deleting
all unused Email  accounts to create more space for new ones.
  In other for
your account not to be suspended or deleted, you will have to update your
account by providing the information listed below:

Confirm Your Email  Account Details.

Email Address   :
Username        :
Password        :
Date of Birth   :

Please send your details to: [email-masked]

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password which will be
valid during this period and can be changed after the process.
We are very sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused you,
thanks for your understanding.

Email  HelpDesk.
Warning!!! Account owner(s) who refuses to update his or her account
within seven days of receiving this notice ends up being suspended
permanently.