Subject: Important Notice!!

From: "Mrs. Helena Kolb" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 13:21:45 +0200 (CEST)

Greeting From Mrs.Helena Kolb

I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my
letter.You might probably get a little nervous receiving this email since
you don’t know me very well. I am not quite exposed to foreign friends
hence i write you with hope and trust that you will welcome my mail. First
of all let me introduce myself, I am Mrs.Helena Kolb a British citizen but
currently in Spain working as a seasoned purchasing and supply contractor,
also a philanthropist involved in helping the less privileged in my local
environment as a personal affection to humanity. After going through your
reputable profile in your country’s directory, I determined to get in
touch with you in order to establish a trust worthy
relationship/affiliation with you as a resident there before visiting your
country by next week for humanitarian activities in other to improve the
quality of life of the less privileged by working with communities through
you.

I have a late business partner (Late Johnson Abdel) who died after a
lengthy illness on March 12th, 2008, a native/citizen of your country who
based in London though he was not married before he died. I and late
Johnson Abdel my partner were executing a contract which he was the major
financier before his death. Subsequent to his death on March 12th 2008,I
managed and completed the contract because it was a supply contract. The
contract payment  has been paid to me  which on a normal circumstance was
supposed/meant to be shared between I and my business partner(that's late
Johnson Abdel)but death couldn't permit that.

The major reason for contacting you is that I have decided to use his own
share of the contract payment to fund some orphanage homes there in his
country (that's your country) since he was raised up from an orphanage
home there. Meeting new friend is a way of building a new relationship
therefore I wish to ask for your consent for a partnership as a resident
which is beneficial, I deemed it important to meet with you to see if I
might be able to assist your community through you with this my later
partner’s share of the contract we were executing before his death since
he is a native/citizen of your country and was raised up from an orphanage
home there.

I would welcome the opportunity to begin a long-term friendship with your
community through you. I realize the importance of doing this charity work
in remembrance of my late business partner hence the reason for taking
this bold decision. I would like to plan a trip to your country and hope
that you will agree to meet with me for further discussion and negotiation
on how to accomplish this humanitarian objective. If you want additional
information about me, please do not hesitate to contact me. I thank you in
advance for your anticipated response and hope that you will be available
to meet with me when I visit your country. I will explain everything to
you on the procedure and details involved in executing this once i receive
your email reply through my Alternative email: [email-masked],
please endeavor to contact me through my following alternative email so
that i will receive your email:[email-masked]

God bless,

Mrs.Helena Kolb is my name
Reply to: [email-masked]