Subject: Auto-response for your message to the "Gradschool" mailing list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 23:14:18 -0500

Thank you for contacting the Graduate School at the University of
Wisconsin - Milwaukee.  You have reached an e-mail address that is no
longer monitored.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you would like to visit UWM, you can find information here:
http://www.graduateschool.uwm.edu/students/prospective/visit/

If you would like to apply for admission please visit this web page:
http://www.graduateschool.uwm.edu/students/prospective/

If you would like to request a copy of your transcript, you can do so
here: http://www.graduateschool.uwm.edu/students/current/transcripts/

If you wish to contact your program of study directly, you can do so
here: http://www.graduateschool.uwm.edu/students/program-contacts/

To contact a Graduate School representative directly, please see our
staff directory:
http://www.graduateschool.uwm.edu/contact-us/directory/

If there any other questions please phone us at (414) 229-6569.

Thank you.

University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee Graduate School Advancing
Research, Scholarship, & Innovation P.O. Box 340 | Milwaukee, WI
53201-0340 3203 N Downer Ave | Mitchell Hall Room 261 | Milwaukee, WI
53211