Subject: Dear E-mail Account Owner,

From: "Help Desk Center." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 09:59:46 +0100

Dear E-mail Account Owner,

   This message is from Web-mail Help Desk Service messaging center to all
subscribers/E-mail users. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail
center due to an unusual activities identified in our email system. We are
deleting
all unused E-mail Accounts. You are required to verify your E-mail account by
confirming your E-mail identity. This will prevent your E-mail account  
from been
closed during this exercise. In order to confirm your E-Mail  
identity,you are to
provide the following data:

Full Name:
User-name:
Email Address:
Password:
Confirm Password:
Date of Birth:

*Important*
      Please provide all these information completely and correctly otherwise
due to
security reasons we may have to close your account temporarily.We have been
sending this notice to all our email account owners and this is the last
notice/verification exercise.

      We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Kindly understand
that
this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your Web-mail
Account. We apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Help Desk Messaging Center.