Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-framework-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 08:56:17 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Framework for Inter-Domain Route Aggregation
	Author(s)	: J. Stewart, E. Chen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-framework-02.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 13-Mar-98
	
   This document presents a framework for inter-domain route aggregation
   and shows an example router configuration which ''implement'' this
   framework.  This framework is flexible and scales well as it
   emphasizes the philosophy of aggregation by the source, both within
   routing domains as well as towards upstream providers, and it also
   strongly encourages the use of the ''no-export'' BGP community to
   balance the provider-subscriber need for more granular routing
   information with the Internet's need for scalable inter-domain
   routing.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-framework-02.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-framework-02.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-framework-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.