Subject: Review comment: bottom of page 16

From: "Michael C. Cambria" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 22:33:33 -0400

The description of the NLRI prefix field in update reads as if there are 
  multiple prefixes per field.

"The Prefix field contains IP address prefixes ..."

Shouldn't this say "contains an IP address prefix ...", similar to the 
description of the withdrawn routes field?  e.g. each single prefix is 
preceeded by a length.

MikeC

---

From: Mathew Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:24:56 -0400

> Michael C. Cambria <[email-masked]> [Sat, Sep 07, 2002 at 10:33:33PM -0400]:
>
>Shouldn't this say "contains an IP address prefix ..."

<snip>

Yes.

mrr

---

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:37:47 -0700

Mike,

> description of the withdrawn routes field?  e.g. each single prefix is 

Correct (will be fixed in the -18 version). 

Thanks for pointing this out !!!

Yakov.