Subject: issue 11.1

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:49:58 -0700

11.1) Rules for routes from Loc-RIB to Adj-RIB-Out - Section 9.1.3
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Status: No Consensus
  Change: Potentially
  Summary: Variety of texts proposed to help clear up the rules for moving
   routes from Loc-RIB into Adj-RIB-Out.
  
  Discussion:
  
  In further discussions around this issue, this text was also proposed:
  
  How about adding to section 9.1.3, at the end:
  
    Any local-policy which results in reachability being added to an
    Adj-RIB-Out without also being added to the local BGP speaker's
    forwarding table is beyond the scope of this document.
  
  This suggestion received one response that agreed to this change.

I think that the Status should be changed to Consensus, and indicate
that the text proposed above will be added to -18 version.

Yakov.