Subject: general remark on the ongoing review

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:03:20 +0200

Just a thought...

I have seen so many comments recently on various parts of the current
draft (version 17), that, for me at least, it becomes hard to know what
is by now changed in the text and what is not. This in turn makes it
hard to review the text completely.

Would it be an idea to re-issue the document (e.g. as a draft-18) so
that we can have a look on how the document looks like now, to make sure
we all look at the same document again?

hans De Vleeschouwer
  Alcatel.

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:38:20 -0700

Hans,

 This is one of the reasons why I suggested that a list of
 issues is maintained. The chairs told me that we actually
 have a person taking care of this, so hopefully we should
 see something pretty soon. Sue and Yakov would have a better
 idea of when the first version is due.

-- 
Alex