Subject: issue 17

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 05:53:28 -0700

17) Add References to other RFC-status BGP docs to base spec.
   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Status: No Consensus
   Change: Potentially
   Summary: Add references to other RFC-status BGP docs to the base spec.
        
   Discussion:
   
   The "Review Comments: draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-17.txt" thread then changes
   titles to: "Review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-17.txt" and goes on to
   suggest:
   
   3. All BGP Extensions described in other documents that made it to RFC
   status should be at least referenced in the Reference section P.64. This is
   justifiable since it's the core BGP standard spec.

Will be added to -18 version.

Yakov.