Subject: BGP Base Draft - Issue List v1.0 2002-09-24

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:13:46 -0700

Greetings,

Attached, as text, is a list of the issues that we have been discussing.

Andrew

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:41:24 -0700

Well, you know what they say about never trusting a 1.0 release :).  I
was going through the messages and came across some threads I hadn't 
incorporated.  Attached is the updated issues list (v1.1) and the
changelog.

Andrew

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 20:38:10 -0700

Andrew-

 Though I'm known to be a big hater of all those managerial
 way-to-go's and above-n-beyond's, I couldn't help...

 Awesome job, man!!!

-- 
Alex