Subject: [Idr] IMPORTANT COLON INFO fjgs cw c

From: "Cherie Barlow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 03 14:51:18 GMT

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  Approximately 156,000 Americans develop colon cancer
  annually. Approximately 60,000 will die from this disease.
  INTRODUCING:wiojgiwjgwgrwgULTIMATE COLON CLEANSER You're about to
  discover the true secrets about your colon and digestive system and how
  it significantly impacts your health and enhances your weight loss
  program. Plain, simple and to the point information that is vitally
  important to your overall good health. Visit the site to learn how the
  Ultiamte Colon Cleanser will clean your colon of toxins and unnecessary
  waste build up. Shipping is always free for US customers and we welcome
  International customers. [...] 

Content analysis details:   (10.30 points, 5 required)
RISK_FREE          (0.8 points)  BODY: Risk free.  Suuurreeee....
HTML_40_50         (0.7 points)  BODY: Message is 40% to 50% HTML
HTML_SHOUTING4     (0.5 points)  BODY: HTML has very strong "shouting" markup
HTML_FONT_COLOR_RED (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML font color is red
BAYES_60           (1.1 points)  BODY: Bayesian classifier says spam probability is 60 to 70%
                   [score: 0.6075]
HTML_FONT_BIG      (0.2 points)  BODY: FONT Size +2 and up or 3 and up
HTML_TAG_EXISTS_TBODY (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML has "tbody" tag
REMOVE_PAGE        (0.4 points)  URI: URL of page called "remove"
KNOWN_MAILING_LIST (-0.3 points) Email came from some known mailing list software
RCVD_IN_DSBL       (4.3 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
                   [RBL check: found 219.251.167.67.list.dsbl.org.]
MISSING_MIMEOLE    (0.1 points)  Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE
MIME_HTML_ONLY     (0.1 points)  Message only has text/html MIME parts
FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK (2.2 points)  Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: [Idr] IMPORTANT COLON INFO fjgs cw c
From: "Cherie Barlow" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 03 14:51:18 GMT
List-Id: Inter-Domain Routing <idr.ietf.org>

Approximately 156,000 Americans develop colon cancer annually.
Approximately 60,000 will die from this disease.

INTRODUCING:wiojgiwjgwgrwgULTIMATE COLON CLEANSER

You're about to discover the true secrets
about your colon and digestive system and how it significantly impacts
your health and enhances your weight loss program. Plain, simple and to
the point information that is vitally important to your overall good
health. Visit the site to learn how the Ultiamte Colon Cleanser will clean your colon of toxins and unnecessary waste build up. Shipping is always free for US customers and we welcome International customers.

Through this very special email offer you can try the Ultimate Colon Cleanser risk free for 30 days.

Learn More

Remove
Me

xxkh