Subject: [Idr] Cancelled Card

From: "Kendall Mckinney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 03 19:59:20 GMT

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  i m mfwk dbdj bds obg qsjtgcq iqwvjb aivszefwoej kj r
  de oaxj URI:http://www.terra.es/personal5/la64ks5/laks/ ELIMINATE YOUR
  CREDIT CARD DEBT WITHOUT BANKRUPTCY Tired of making minimum payments
  and barely getting by? [...] 

Content analysis details:   (9.70 points, 5 required)
CREDIT_CARD        (1.1 points)  BODY: Credit Card Offers
FREE_CONSULTATION  (2.9 points)  BODY: Offers a consultation for nothing
BAD_CREDIT         (0.6 points)  BODY: Eliminate Bad Credit
CONSOLIDATE_DEBT   (1.1 points)  BODY: Consolidate debt, credit, or bills
HTML_FONT_COLOR_RED (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML font color is red
BAYES_60           (1.1 points)  BODY: Bayesian classifier says spam probability is 60 to 70%
                   [score: 0.6856]
HTML_FONT_BIG      (0.2 points)  BODY: FONT Size +2 and up or 3 and up
HTML_FONT_COLOR_UNSAFE (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML font color not within safe 6x6x6 palette
HTML_FONT_COLOR_BLUE (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML font color is blue
HTML_70_80         (0.3 points)  BODY: Message is 70% to 80% HTML
KNOWN_MAILING_LIST (-0.3 points) Email came from some known mailing list software
MISSING_MIMEOLE    (0.1 points)  Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE
CLICK_BELOW        (0.0 points)  Asks you to click below
MIME_HTML_ONLY     (0.1 points)  Message only has text/html MIME parts
FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK (2.2 points)  Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: [Idr] Cancelled Card
From: "Kendall Mckinney" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 03 19:59:20 GMT
List-Id: Inter-Domain Routing <idr.ietf.org>

i m mfwk dbdj
bds obg qsjtgcq iqwvjb aivszefwoej kj r
de
oaxj

ELIMINATE
YOUR CREDIT CARD DEBT WITHOUT BANKRUPTCY

Tired of making minimum payments and barely getting by?

This
is not consolidation or negotiation...

This is COMPLETE
DEBT ELIMINATION

STOP
MAKING PAYMENTS IMMEDIATELY

Are
you drowning in debt?

Here's what we can do for YOU...

- Terminate your credit card debt

- Allow you to stop making payments immediately

- Obtain a ZERO BALANCE statement from your creditors

Unlike bankruptcy, this is

COMPLETELY
PRIVATE and will

NOT DAMAGE YOUR CREDIT REPORT

You
will NOT lose your home or any other assets!

Request
your FREE CONSULTATION now

To be removed,
click here and scroll to the bottom of the page

th ifbzzwjybypano l jboubq s
m jphijt wqy eg
eo