Subject: [Idr] \Strong bodies jnw wkkrh rylbvr

From: "Elvia Downey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 03 00:09:48 GMT

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  \Strong bodies jnw wkkrh rylbvr Untitled Document Bob
  Hope, JFK, Marilyn Monroe, Wayne Newton, Dick Clark, Queen Elizabeth,
  George Burns, Cher, Rod Stewart Celebrities, Politicians, Athletes, and
  even DoctorsHave used HGH with great success to be the best they could
  possibly be. HGH is recognized around the world as the "hormone to
  replace" to combat the adverse affects of aging. It is a documented
  truth. Celebrities and politicians have used, and ARE USING,, HGH to
  prolong their minds, their creative abilities, and to prolong healthy
  lives. HGH has been proven to be "solely responsible" in the
  maintenance of their youthful "movie star good looks" decades beyond
  those that have yet to discover HGH ! [...] 

Content analysis details:   (7.30 points, 5 required)
HGH                (1.1 points)  BODY: Human Growth Hormone
MONEY_BACK         (1.3 points)  BODY: Money back guarantee
HTML_30_40         (0.6 points)  BODY: Message is 30% to 40% HTML
HTML_WITH_BGCOLOR  (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML mail with non-white background
KNOWN_MAILING_LIST (-0.3 points) Email came from some known mailing list software
MISSING_MIMEOLE    (0.1 points)  Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE
MIME_HTML_ONLY     (0.1 points)  Message only has text/html MIME parts
FORGED_MUA_THEBAT  (4.3 points)  Forged mail pretending to be from The Bat!
MISSING_OUTLOOK_NAME (0.0 points)  Message looks like Outlook, but isn't

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: [Idr] \Strong bodies jnw wkkrh rylbvr
From: "Elvia Downey" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 03 00:09:48 GMT
List-Id: Inter-Domain Routing <idr.ietf.org>

\Strong bodies jnw wkkrh rylbvr

Bob Hope, JFK, Marilyn Monroe, Wayne Newton, Dick Clark,

Queen Elizabeth, George Burns, Cher, Rod Stewart

Celebrities, Politicians, Athletes, and even Doctors

Have used HGH with great success to be the best they could possibly be.
HGH is recognized around the world as the
"hormone to replace"
to combat the adverse affects of aging.
It is a documented truth.
Celebrities and politicians have used, and ARE USING,,
HGH
to prolong their minds,
their creative abilities, and to prolong healthy lives.
HGH has been proven to be "solely responsible" in the maintenance of their youthful
"movie star good looks" decades beyond those that have yet to discover HGH !

Ever wonder how certain celebrities manage to look so young and stay
so fit at their age??

HGH is the guaranteed answer !
With a 100% Money Back Guarantee !

Now available and very much affordable for you !
Learn More Right Here

q yffdjj xciydv
ww

r aukpfr
ezomshji