Subject: [Idr] This helped me earn & lose W8

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 09:37:37 -0500

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  New Page 2 *** A Global Business - Affordable for
  Everybody *** [...] 

Content analysis details:   (11.90 points, 5 required)
NO_REAL_NAME       (1.1 points)  From: does not include a real name
HTML_LINK_CLICK_HERE (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML link text says "click here"
HTML_60_70         (0.1 points)  BODY: Message is 60% to 70% HTML
HTML_FONT_COLOR_RED (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML font color is red
HTML_FONT_BIG      (0.2 points)  BODY: FONT Size +2 and up or 3 and up
HTML_FONT_COLOR_BLUE (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML font color is blue
FRONTPAGE          (1.9 points)  BODY: Frontpage used to create the message
KNOWN_MAILING_LIST (-0.3 points) Email came from some known mailing list software
RCVD_IN_NJABL      (0.8 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
                   [RBL check: found 4.29.104.210.dnsbl.njabl.org.]
X_NJABL_OPEN_PROXY (0.8 points)  RBL: NJABL: sender is proxy/relay/formmail/spam-source
RCVD_IN_DSBL       (4.3 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
                   [RBL check: found 197.139.144.207.list.dsbl.org.]
MIME_HEADER_CTYPE_ONLY (1.2 points)  'Content-Type' found without required MIME headers
CLICK_BELOW        (0.0 points)  Asks you to click below
MIME_HTML_ONLY     (0.1 points)  Message only has text/html MIME parts
PRIORITY_NO_NAME   (0.4 points)  Message has priority setting, but no X-Mailer
UPPERCASE_25_50    (1.0 points)  message body is 25-50% uppercase

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: [Idr] This helped me earn & lose W8
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 09:37:37 -0500
List-Id: Inter-Domain Routing <idr.ietf.org>

*** A Global
Business - Affordable for Everybody ***

POWERFUL
FORCED MATRIX
--

3x7
Forced Matrix -- Pays over $12,000 A Month -- Spillover !

EARN
REVENUE SHARING --

by
completing your 3 x 7 Forced Matrix !

FAST
START BONUS -- 20 $ for every new team member

-- Paid Weekly !!

***
JOIN OUR TEAM ! ***

GET FULL SUPPORT AND FREE

TRAINING

REGISTER
NOW AND START

IMMEDIATELY

Click
here for more information!

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr