Subject: [Idr] Due Payment, account

From: "Michele Kerns" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 03 16:41:19 GMT

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  ELIMINATE YOUR CREDIT CARD DEBT WITHOUT BANKRUPTCY!
  Tired of making minimum payments and barely getting by? This is NOT
  consolidation or negotiation... [...] 

Content analysis details:   (17.20 points, 5 required)
CREDIT_CARD        (1.1 points)  BODY: Credit Card Offers
FREE_CONSULTATION  (2.9 points)  BODY: Offers a consultation for nothing
BAD_CREDIT         (0.6 points)  BODY: Eliminate Bad Credit
CONSOLIDATE_DEBT   (1.1 points)  BODY: Consolidate debt, credit, or bills
HTML_FONT_COLOR_RED (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML font color is red
BAYES_70           (2.3 points)  BODY: Bayesian classifier says spam probability is 70 to 80%
                   [score: 0.7265]
HTML_FONT_BIG      (0.2 points)  BODY: FONT Size +2 and up or 3 and up
HTML_FONT_COLOR_BLUE (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML font color is blue
HTML_SHOUTING5     (0.0 points)  BODY: HTML has very strong "shouting" markup
HTML_70_80         (0.3 points)  BODY: Message is 70% to 80% HTML
KNOWN_MAILING_LIST (-0.3 points) Email came from some known mailing list software
RCVD_IN_RFCI       (1.1 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
                   [RBL check: found 110.147.63.68.ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org., type: 127.0.0.6]
RCVD_IN_DSBL       (4.3 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
                   [RBL check: found 110.147.63.68.list.dsbl.org.]
MISSING_MIMEOLE    (0.1 points)  Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE
MIME_HTML_ONLY     (0.1 points)  Message only has text/html MIME parts
FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK (2.2 points)  Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
UPPERCASE_25_50    (1.0 points)  message body is 25-50% uppercase

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: [Idr] Due Payment, account
From: "Michele Kerns" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 03 16:41:19 GMT
List-Id: Inter-Domain Routing <idr.ietf.org>

ELIMINATE YOUR CREDIT CARD DEBT WITHOUT BANKRUPTCY!

Tired of making minimum payments and barely getting by?

This is NOT consolidation or negotiation...

This is COMPLETE DEBT ELIMINATION

STOP MAKING PAYMENTS IMMEDIATELY!

Are you drowning in debt?

Here's what we can do for YOU...

Terminate your credit card debt!
Allow you to stop making payments immediately!
Obtain a ZERO BALANCE statement from your creditors!

Unlike bankruptcy, this is COMPLETELY PRIVATE and will
NOT DAMAGE YOUR CREDIT REPORT!

You will NOT lose your home or any other assets!

Request your FREE CONSULTATION now

Please
end future announcements

onskgpk g vtiddyrl enfptcuctprbpkyw