Subject: RE: [Idr] AS hopcount draft (redux)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:11:50 -0700

30 or so folks with a clear consensus from the Service Providers would
be a nice number.   Of course, comments on the draft would be helpful.

Sue

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Li [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 7:07 PM
To: Susan Hares
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Idr] AS hopcount draft (redux)

> As Yakov and I discussed the light response, we felt that perhaps the
> timing of the last call just before IETF was problematic.  Our
> suggestion is to repeat the 2 week last call on the WG document.
>
> Would you-all be amenable to a 2 week last call starting on Monday?
> Perhaps you can rouse the troops supporting the AS hopcount draft  
> to say
> so on the list starting Monday?

Thanks Sue...

That seems eminently reasonable.   What quantitative amount of response
would you deem necessary?  Obviously, consensus is an orthogonal  
issue...

Tony

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

---

From: Enke Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:23:20 -0800

Hi, Sue:

Based on the past history concerning new drafts for IDR, it may not be 
realistic to have 30 persons commenting on a particular draft. It seems 
to me the number needs to be lower for it to be useful.

-- Enke