Subject: [Idr] WG Last Call for BGP ORF and Prefix-ORF drafts

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:07:09 -0700

Folks,

This is to start IDR WG Last Call on advancing the following documents
to Proposed Standard:

   draft-ietf-idr-route-filter-14.txt
   draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-orf-03.txt

Implementation report is draft-chen-bgp-orf-survey-00.txt.

The Last Call ends Jun 28, 2006.

Yakov.

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

---

From: Neil Matthew <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:03:23 +0100

Hi Folks

Just one question on the route filter draft.  The section on Community 
and Extended Community ORF types has been removed.  I can see that this 
makes for a more generic document but are these ORF types to be 
described in a separate document and does their removal at this stage 
alter their behaviour?

Cheers

Neil

---

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 05:39:03 -0700

Neil,

> described in a separate document and does their removal at this stage 

Yes to the former. No to the latter. See draft-chen-bgp-ext-community-orf-00.txt

Yakov.