Subject: [Idr] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idr-bgp-identifier-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: AS-wide Unique BGP Identifier for BGP-4
	Author(s)	: E. Chen, J. Yuan
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-identifier-08.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2006-11-22
	
To accommodate situations where the current requirements for the BGP
   Identifier are not met, this document relaxes the definition of the
   BGP Identifier to be a 4-octet unsigned, non-zero integer, and
   relaxes the "uniqueness" requirement so that only AS-wide uniqueness
   of the BGP Identifiers is required. These revisions to the base BGP
   specification do not introduce any backward compatibility issue.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-identifier-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-idr-bgp-identifier-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-identifier-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-dynamic-cap-09.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; name="draft-ietf-idr-dynamic-cap-09.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr