Subject: [Idr] Last Call: draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec (Dissemination of flow specification rules) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 08:54:38 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Inter-Domain Routing WG (idr) 
to consider the following document:

- 'Dissemination of flow specification rules '
   <draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-01-20. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16385&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr