Subject: [Idr] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-chen-rfc4893bis-02.txt]

From: Enke Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 17:32:05 -0700

FYI  -- this revised version includes further clarifications in the 
Error Handling section.

-- Enke

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action:draft-chen-rfc4893bis-02.txt
Date: 	Sat, 7 Mar 2009 16:00:02 -0800 (PST)
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP Support for Four-octet AS Number Space
	Author(s)       : Q. Vohra, E. Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-rfc4893bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-03-07

Currently the Autonomous System (AS) number is encoded as a two-octet
entity in BGP. This document describes extensions to BGP to carry the
Autonomous System number as a four-octet entity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-rfc4893bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt