Subject: [Idr] draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:20:35 -0700

Dave,

Combination of comments received on the mailing list, and poll at
the IDR WG meeting indicates IDR WG consensus to ask IESG to advance
draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec to Proposed Standard.

Yakov.

---

From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 20:35:13 -0500

Thanks for the note. There are still  a number of open technical  
discuss items to deal with that must be addressed.

-DWard

On Mar 24, 2009, at 7:20 PM, Yakov Rekhter wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

---

From: Robert Raszuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 01:12:17 -0700

Hi David,

Can you refresh co-authors and other WG members on the list of those 
open technical items ?

As Yakov correctly pointed out during WG meeting other then IANA section 
update, few typos and new boiler plate there was no changes to the draft 
made after it passed previous last call.

Cheers,
R.

> Thanks for the note. There are still  a number of open technical discuss 
> items to deal with that must be addressed.
> 
> -DWard
>

---

From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:19:57 -0500

There is a long list in the tracker.

-DWard

On Mar 25, 2009, at 3:12 AM, Robert Raszuk wrote:

> As Yakov correctly pointed out during WG meeting other then IANA  
> section update, few typos and new boiler plate there was no changes  
> to the draft made after it passed previous last call.
>
> Cheers,
> R.
>

---

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 07:15:52 -0700

> There is a long list in the tracker.

Evaluation for draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-05.txt can be found at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/ballot/2997/

Tony