Subject: [Idr] draft-chen-rfc4893bis-02.txt as IDR WG document

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 07:03:26 -0700

Folks,

Just to add to the e-mail below, if anyone is aware of the IPR
related to the draft, please follow the procedurs of rfc3979.

Yakov.
------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Tue, 24 Mar 2009 06:57:02 -0700
From:    Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
To:      [email-masked]
Subject: [Idr] draft-chen-rfc4893bis-02.txt as IDR WG document

Folks,

At the IDR WG meeting yesterday we had a very strong consensus for
accepting draft-chen-rfc4893bis-02.txt as an IDR WG document. Given
that, unless we have a fairly strong consensus against accepting
this draft, the draft will be accepted as an IDR WG document.  The
deadline for comments is April 6, 2009.

Yakov.
_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

------- End of Forwarded Message