Subject: [Idr] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-vvds-add-paths-analysis-00.txt]

From: Pierre Francois <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 15:13:02 +0200

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-vvds-add-paths-analysis-00.txt
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of paths selection modes for Add-Paths
	Author(s)       : V. Van den Schrieck, P. Francois
	Filename        : draft-vvds-add-paths-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document is aimed at discussing the various alternatives for the
selection of the paths that are to be advertised with add-paths.  The
goal is to summarize the properties of those selection methods
depending on which application they are used for.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vvds-add-paths-analysis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt