Subject: [Idr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-idr-rfc4893bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGP Support for Four-octet AS Number Space
	Author(s)       : Q. Vohra, E. Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-rfc4893bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-10-02

Currently the Autonomous System (AS) number is encoded as a two-octet
entity in BGP. This document describes extensions to BGP to carry the
Autonomous System number as a four-octet entity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-rfc4893bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.