Subject: [Idr] Minute taker for upcoming meeting

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 11:53:20 -0500

Folks,

We have a full agenda for next week (see http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09nov/agenda/idr.txt 
) and so it would be even more helpful than usual for someone to  
volunteer ahead of time to take minutes.  We can't start the meeting  
without at least one note taker, and if we have any extra time I'd  
rather use it for discussing drafts than badgering the group for  
volunteers.

Let's not always see the same hands, now.

Thanks in advance,

--John

---

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 09:07:41 +0900

Nobody has stepped forward to volunteer yet.  Anyone, anyone?

--John

Begin forwarded message:

> From: John Scudder <[email-masked]>
> Date: November 4, 2009 1:53:20 AM GMT+09:00
> To: idr List <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [Idr] Minute taker for upcoming meeting
>
> Folks,
>