Subject: [Idr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-idr-mrai-dep-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 06:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Revisions to the BGP 'Minimum Route Advertisement Interval'
	Author(s)       : P. Jakma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-mrai-dep-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2010-02-19

This document revises the specification of the BGP MRAI timer, by
deprecating the previously recommended values and by allowing for
withdrawals to be exempted from the MRAI.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-mrai-dep-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.