Subject: [Idr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-as-sets-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 13:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Deprecation of BGP AS_SET, AS_CONFED_SET.
	Author(s)       : W. Kumari
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-as-sets-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-12-29

This document deprecates the use of the AS_SET and AS_CONFED_SET
types of the AS_PATH in BGPv4.  This is done to simplify the design
and implementation of the BGP protocol and to make the semantics of
the originator of a route more clear.  This will also simpify the
design, implementation and deployment of onging work in the Secure
Inter-Domain Routing Working Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-as-sets-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.