Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:06:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Subcodes for BGP Finite State Machine Error
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Mach Chen
                          Anantharamu Suryanarayana
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-08-10

   This document defines several subcodes for BGP Finite State Machine
   (FSM) Error that could provide more information to help network
   operators in diagnosing BGP FSM issues and correlating network
   events.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-02.txt

---

From: John Scudder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 12:07:20 -0700

Folks,

At the request of the document shepherd the authors updated the IANA Considerations section and made a few editorial fixes.  One change, while minor, still seems substantive enough to warrant a comment period before advancing the document.  The draft creates a new registry for FSM Error subcodes and proposes that the registration procedures be "Standards Action process or the Early IANA Allocation process".  This is consistent with the other subcode registries.  

If you have any comments please send them by August 18.

Thanks,

--John

On Aug 10, 2011, at 10:06 PM, <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr