Subject: [Idr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-idr-as0-05.txt> (Codification of AS 0 processing.) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 07:22:45 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Inter-Domain Routing WG (idr) to
consider the following document:
- 'Codification of AS 0 processing.'
  <draft-ietf-idr-as0-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-08-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates RFC 4271 and proscribes the use of AS 0 in BGP
   OPEN and AS_PATH / AS4_PATH BGP attribute.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-as0/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-as0/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.