Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 14:40:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet Exchange Route Server
	Author(s)       : Elisa Jasinska
                          Nick Hilliard
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Niels Bakker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document outlines a specification for multilateral
   interconnections at Internet exchange points (IXPs).  Multilateral
   interconnection is a method of exchanging routing information between
   three or more exterior BGP speakers using a single intermediate
   broker system, referred to as a route server.  Route servers are
   typically used on shared access media networks, such as Internet
   exchange points (IXPs), to facilitate simplified interconnection
   between multiple Internet routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/