Subject: [Idr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-dpa-etal-00.txt> (Deprecation of BGP Path Attributes DPA, ADVERTISER and RCID_PATH / CLUSTER_ID) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:08:31 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Inter-Domain Routing WG (idr) to
consider the following document:
- 'Deprecation of BGP Path Attributes DPA, ADVERTISER and RCID_PATH /
   CLUSTER_ID'
  <draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-dpa-etal-00.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-03-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document requests IANA to deprecate the BGP path attributes DPA,
   ADVERTISER, and RCID_PATH / CLUSTER_ID, associated with an abandoned
   Internet Draft and a Historic RFC, respectively.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-dpa-etal/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-dpa-etal/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

This document was previously Last Called as Informational. However it
deprecates codepoints that were created by Standards Track documents. 
It is therefore being re Last Called as a Proposed Standard. The
text change to PS is provided via an RFC Editor Note in the tracker.