Subject: [Idr] IETF-86 agenda topics

From: John Scudder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 13:05:39 -0500

Folks,

We're planning to meet at IETF-86 on Wednesday, March 13 from 9:00 to 11:30.  Please forward any IDR agenda items you might have to Sue and myself.  The deadline is February 26 by 13:00 U.S. Eastern Time, although earlier is better.  Given the tardiness of this announcement we'll work to accommodate those who need additional time, but priority will still be given to those who get their requests in before the deadline.

If you have previously presented on your topic at an IDR meeting, please explain in your request what you hope to achieve with your presentation this time.

If you plan to make a presentation, please keep in mind the IDR tradition, "no Internet Draft - no time slot".  You should also plan to send your slides to Sue and me no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting, though again, earlier is better.

Finally, if you request an agenda slot, please do so by replying to this message and don't change the subject line.

Thanks,

--John & Sue

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 19:22:49 -0500

Hi all

This is a second call for the agenda topics.   Tomorrow (2/26/13) at 13:00
ET is the deadline.   I've only received 1 topic requests for IDR so far.

Please request the topic by replying to this message and leaving the subject
line alone.

If you sent the request to John alone, please resend to me.  John's offline
Tuesday and Wednesday due to travel.   

Sue 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of John
Scudder
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 1:06 PM
To: [email-masked] List
Subject: [Idr] IETF-86 agenda topics

Folks,

We're planning to meet at IETF-86 on Wednesday, March 13 from 9:00 to 11:30.
Please forward any IDR agenda items you might have to Sue and myself.  The
deadline is February 26 by 13:00 U.S. Eastern Time, although earlier is
better.  Given the tardiness of this announcement we'll work to accommodate
those who need additional time, but priority will still be given to those
who get their requests in before the deadline.

If you have previously presented on your topic at an IDR meeting, please
explain in your request what you hope to achieve with your presentation this
time.

If you plan to make a presentation, please keep in mind the IDR tradition,
"no Internet Draft - no time slot".  You should also plan to send your
slides to Sue and me no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting, though
again, earlier is better.

Finally, if you request an agenda slot, please do so by replying to this
message and don't change the subject line.

Thanks,

--John & Sue