Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 16:40:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for the Fourth Version of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP-4), Second Version
	Author(s)       : Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-14.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
   objects for managing the Border Gateway Protocol, Version 4.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 16:43:29 -0700

Title           : Definitions of Textual Conventions for the Management of the Fourth Version of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP-4)
	Author(s)       : Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-tc-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   which defines Textual Conventions for the management of BGP-4.  The
   intent is that these textual conventions will be used in BGP-related
   MIB modules that would otherwise define their own representations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-tc-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-tc-mib-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-tc-mib-04

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 19:45:18 -0400

Working Group,

The following simply refreshes the existing MIB documents.

-- Jeff