Subject: [Idr] draft-ietf-idr-aigp-11.txt

From: Eric Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 10:44:06 -0500

I have revised this draft per the WG Last Call comments:

- Error handling for a malformed AIGP attribute is "discard attribute".

- An AIGP attribute with the transitive bit set is regarded to be malformed,
  and is to be discarded.

- Stated explicitly that the AIGP value used in bestpath computations is the
  value of the first AIGP TLV in the attribute.

- The requirement to default "AIGP_SESSION" to "enabled" on IBGP sessions
  has been demoted from "MUST" to "SHOULD".  This reflect the fact that
  there is some controversy about it, but no real consensus to default it to
  "disabled".

- Stated that the AIGP value is capped at its maximum (unsigned) value,
  i.e., it should not wrap around due to addition.

  Also stated that if an AIGP attribute is received and its value is already
  the maximum, the attribute should be treated as malformed.  (It's not
  really useful if you can't add to it.)

I would like to thank those of you who commented during the last call, and
would welcome comments on the changes.

---

From: Thomas Mangin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 15:48:43 +0000

Hello Eric,

Following your changes, I have no more feedback (at least atm - never say never :p) on this draft.
Good luck with its progression.

Thomas

On 21 Nov 2013, at 15:44, Eric Rosen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr
>