Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 12:21:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Enhanced Route Refresh Capability for BGP-4
	Author(s)       : Keyur Patel
                          Enke Chen
                          Balaji Venkatachalapathy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-12-09

Abstract:
   In this document we enhance the existing BGP route refresh mechanisms
   to provide for the demarcation of the beginning and the ending of a
   route refresh.  The enhancement can be used to facilitate correction
   of BGP RIB inconsistencies in a non-disruptive manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/