Subject: [Idr] draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-06.txt

From: "Keyur Patel (keyupate)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 18:20:18 +0000

Folks,

Thank you all for detailed review of the document during the last call. I have revised the draft as per the following WG Last call comments:

-  Clarified GR/EOR interaction with Enhanced Route Refresh.

-  Clarified the Error Handling text for Enhanced Route Refresh with Invalid message subtypes.

-  Updated Author's information and Acknowledgement section.

Best Regards,
Keyur

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 13:23:07 -0500

IDR WG:

We will have a 1 week WG LC on this version of the
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-06.txt 

Please comment.  It would help if you would indicate: support/no-support in
your discussion. 

Thank you, 

Sue and John 

From: Keyur Patel (keyupate) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:20 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Susan Hares; John G. Scudder
Subject: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-06.txt

Folks,

Thank you all for detailed review of the document during the last call. I
have revised the draft as per the following WG Last call comments:

-  Clarified the Error Handling text for Enhanced Route Refresh with Invalid
message subtypes.

 

Best Regards,

Keyur