Subject: [Idr] IETF-90 agenda topics

From: John Scudder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 13:35:36 -0400

Folks,

We're planning to meet at IETF-90 on Tuesday, July 22, from 9:00 to 11:30.  Please forward any IDR agenda items you might have to Sue and myself.  The deadline is July 7 (this coming Monday) by 10:00 U.S. Eastern Time.  Priority will be given to those who get their requests in by the deadline, though in light of the lateness of this announcement, if agenda space permits it we will consider requests gotten in before July 14 at 10:00 U.S. Eastern Time.

If you have previously presented on your topic at an IDR meeting, please explain in your request what you hope to achieve with your presentation this time. If you have requested to present the same work at multiple WGs, please note this so that we can coordinate as needed.

If you plan to make a presentation, please keep in mind the IDR tradition, "no Internet Draft - no time slot".  You should also plan to send your slides to Sue and me no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting, though again, earlier is better.

Finally, if you request an agenda slot, please do so by replying to this message, making sure to include both Sue and me in the To: or Cc: and don't change the subject line.

Thanks,

--John & Sue

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 14:04:26 -0400

John and Sue,

> We're planning to meet at IETF-90 on Tuesday, July 22, from 9:00 to 11:30.  Please forward any IDR agenda items you might have to Sue and myself.  The deadline is July 7 (this coming Monday) by 10:…

I'd like to recommend at the very least a "RT-Constrain errata track".  The
following documents all have popped up in list discussion to deal with
various issues:

draft-rosen-idr-rtc-no-rt-00
draft-litkowski-idr-rtc-interas-00
draft-dong-idr-rtc-hierarchical-rr

-- Jeff

---

From: "George, Wes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 12:49:29 -0400

Hi

I believe that IDR-AS-migration is ready for WGLC. I don't know whether a
few minutes to discuss these outstanding questions from my message on 13
June would be helpful or whether it can just be rolled into the WGLC and
discussed on-list to preserve agenda time for more pressing matters:

Does this need to formally update the BGP Spec, and is
informational still the appropriate status for the doc now that it’s
actually defining the behavior in normative language?

Thanks,

Wes

On 7/1/14, 1:35 PM, "John Scudder" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Folks,
>
>We're planning to meet at IETF-90 on Tuesday, July 22, from 9:00 to
>11:30.  Please forward any IDR agenda items you might have to Sue and
>myself.  The deadline is July 7 (this coming Monday) by 10:00 U.S.
>Eastern Time.  Priority will be given to those who get their requests in
>by the deadline, though in light of the lateness of this announcement, if
>agenda space permits it we will consider requests gotten in before July
>14 at 10:00 U.S. Eastern Time.
>
>If you have previously presented on your topic at an IDR meeting, please
>explain in your request what you hope to achieve with your presentation
>this time. If you have requested to present the same work at multiple
>WGs, please note this so that we can coordinate as needed.
>
>If you plan to make a presentation, please keep in mind the IDR
>tradition, "no Internet Draft - no time slot".  You should also plan to
>send your slides to Sue and me no later than 24 hours prior to the
>meeting, though again, earlier is better.
>
>Finally, if you request an agenda slot, please do so by replying to this
>message, making sure to include both Sue and me in the To: or Cc: and
>don't change the subject line.
>
>Thanks,
>
>--John & Sue
>
>_______________________________________________
>Idr mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.