Subject: [Idr] IETF Agenda - tentative

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 12:02:45 -0400

Hi all:

I've posted the IDR agenda below.

If I missed someone who requested a time slot, please let me know so I can
add you to agenda. 

Sue Hares

---------

IETF 90 IDR meeting

Date: Tuesday 7/22/14  9:00 - 11:30 

0. Agenda Bashing             [9:00 - 9:05] 

1. Status of BGP Documents    [9:05 - 9:15] 

2. BGP error-handling draft   [9:15 - 9:25] 

      draft-

3. BGP Based Generic TransPort 

      draft-white-bgpbgp-00   [9:25 - 9:35] 

        Russ White 

4. Next Hop issues  9:30 - 9:50 

     BGP Remote Next Hop 

     draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-06.txt [9:35 - 9:45] 

     NextHop_Path_Record Attribute 

     draft-zhuang-idr-nexthop-path-record.txt    [9:45 - 9:55] 

     Robin Zhuang 

2. RT-Constraint errata track   [10:00 - 10:30] 

    Route Target Constrained Distribution of Routes with no Route Targets

    draft-rosen-idr-rtc-no-rt-00                  [10:00 - 10:10] 

    Eric Rosen 

    Extensions to RT-Constrain in Hierarchical   [10:10 - 10:20]  

        Route Reflection Scenario

    draft-dong-idr-rt-hierarchical-rt

    Jie Dong 

    Inter Domain considerations for Constrained    [10:20 - 10:30]    

       Route distribution

    draft-litkowski-idr-rtc-interas-00 

    Stephane Litkowski 

4. BGP-LS/ BGP-SFC links                    [10:30 - 10:50] 

   Segment Routing Egress Peer Engineering BGPLS Extensions

   draft-previdi-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe-00  [10:30-10:40] 

   S. Previdi 

    BGP Extensions for Inter-AS Traffic Engineering (TE) Link Distribution

    draft-dong-idr-inter-as-te-link-distribution

    Jie Dong                                        [10:40 - 10:50 ]

6. MPLS path 

   draft-li-idr-mpls-path-programming-00  [10:50 - 11:00] 

7.  Timestamp support for BGP paths             [11:00 - 11:10]

    draft-litkowski-idr-bgp-timestamp

    Stephane Litkowski 

8.  Applying BGP flowspec rules on a specific interface [11:10 - 11:20] 

    Draft-litkowski-idr-flowspec-interfaceset

    Stephane Litkowski 

11:20 Adjourn