Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 01:38:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP attribute for North-Bound Distribution of Traffic Engineering (TE) performance Metrics
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Saikat Ray
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   In order to populate network performance information like link
   latency, latency variation, packet loss and bandwidth into Traffic
   Engineering Database(TED) and ALTO server, this document describes
   extensions to BGP protocol, that can be used to distribute network
   performance information (such as link delay, delay variation, packet
   loss, residual bandwidth, available bandwidth and utilized bandwidth
   ).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/