Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 12:58:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Autonomous System (AS) Migration Features and Their Effects on the BGP AS_PATH Attribute
        Authors         : Wesley George
                          Shane Amante
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-07-29

Abstract:
   This draft discusses common methods of managing an ASN migration
   using some BGP feaures that while commonly-used are not formally part
   of the BGP4 protocol specification and may be vendor-specific in
   exact implementation.  It is necessary to document these de facto
   standards to ensure that they are properly supported in future BGP
   protocol work such as BGPSec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-as-migration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/