Subject: [Idr] agenda for joint sidr/idr meeting?

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 08:38:58 -0500

So far, all I know is that Sriram will be ready to present.

I could talk about what I saw as the issues raised in the interim.  Some were settled, but I am too puzzled about Jeff's remarks to represent them properly.  (I get that the signatures are unique and no memory savings can accrue - but will that interfere with savings from sharing currently done?)

Other than that, the intent was comments from idr folk - do you want a walk through of the protocol in more detail?

--Sandy

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 22:34:47 -0500

Sandy:

I would suggest posting your slides from the interim and walking through (30
minutes or less) the slides you did again. 

Sue 

-----Original Message-----
From: Idr [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Sandra Murphy
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 8:39 AM
To: [email-masked] wg; [email-masked] Chairs
Subject: [Idr] agenda for joint sidr/idr meeting?

I could talk about what I saw as the issues raised in the interim.  Some
were settled, but I am too puzzled about Jeff's remarks to represent them
properly.  (I get that the signatures are unique and no memory savings can
accrue - but will that interfere with savings from sharing currently done?)

Other than that, the intent was comments from idr folk - do you want a walk
through of the protocol in more detail?

--Sandy