Subject: [Idr] 2 week Adoption call for draft-walton-bgp-route-oscillation-stop (11/25/14 to 12/9/14)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 23:02:35 -0500

This is to begin a 2 week adoption call for
draft-walton-bgp-route-oscillation-stop.  This draft documents BGP
Persistent Route Oscillation Solutions.   It is part of a package of
documents that will be forward to the IESG for the bgp add-path solutions.
The draft can be found at: 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-walton-bgp-route-oscillation-stop/

The authors suggest this draft has matured enough to be WG adopted and WG LC
at the same time.  If you feel this is true please include in your comments:

Support WG adoption and Support WG LC.   

The add-path technology has been discussed for several years, and the
authors think deployments show it is a good addition to the bgp protocol
mechanisms.   Any concerns relating to this technology can be discussed as
part of this WG adoption call or other add-path WG Adoption calls. 

Sue Hares and John Scudder 

Other Add-paths adoption calls: 

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/idr/current/msg13800.html 

for: 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-add-paths/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-retana-idr-add-paths-implementation/