Subject: [Idr] WebEx meeting invitation: IDR Interim 2/9 - BGP Yang Modules

From: IDR Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 21:48:15 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

IDR Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

IDR Interim 2/9 - BGP Yang Modules
Monday, February 9, 2015
10:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mb921552b5ff6aebf6ff14256ffe03f13
Meeting number: 646 680 229
Meeting password: bgpyang

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 646 680 229

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m3c6bdb286bc786c37dba51b1ee75d336

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.