Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-ls-distribution-impl-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 10:59:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Link-State Information Distribution Implementation Report
        Authors         : Hannes Gredler
                          Balaji Rajagopalan
                          Chris Bowers
                          Saikat Ray
                          Manish Bhardwaj
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-ls-distribution-impl-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-02-01

Abstract:
   This document is an implementation report for the BGP Link-State
   Information Distribution protocol.  The editors did not verify the
   accuracy of the information provided by respondents.  The respondents
   are experts with the implementations they reported on, and their
   responses are considered authoritative for the implementations for
   which their responses represent.  Respondents were asked to only use
   the YES answer if the feature had at least been tested in the lab.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-ls-distribution-impl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-ls-distribution-impl-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-ls-distribution-impl-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/