Subject: Re: [Idr] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 21:15:06 -0500

> Section 4.1. what is "NB:"?

"Nota bene", note well.

I have a preference for avoiding Latin abbreviations (including "i.e."
and "e.g."), and I always suggest that we not use them.  But in the
end, it's up to the authors (and the RFC Editor).  In this case,
"Note:" would work fine.

Barry

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 21:15:06 -0500

"Nota bene", note well.

Barry

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 21:44:17 -0500

Barry and Kathleen: 

I use the Latin phrases such as N.B. so it did not see it as odd.  Authors
will respond - but   
Note or Note Well:  Will work with IDR chair. 

Sue  

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Barry
Leiba
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 9:15 PM
To: Kathleen Moriarty
Cc: The IESG; Chris Morrow; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on
draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-03: (with COMMENT)

"Nota bene", note well.

Barry

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 21:44:17 -0500

Barry and Kathleen: 

Sue  

-----Original Message-----

"Nota bene", note well.

Barry

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 11:41:58 -0500

Kathleen:

It is best if the authors change it.  If you tripped over it – other people will as well.

Sue 

From: Kathleen Moriarty [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 10:12 PM
To: Susan Hares
Cc: Barry Leiba; The IESG; Chris Morrow; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-03: (with COMMENT)

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:44 PM, Susan Hares <[email-masked]> wrote:

Barry and Kathleen:

It's fine to leave it.  

Thanks.

Kathleen 

Sue

-----Original Message-----

"Nota bene", note well.

Barry

-- 

Best regards,

Kathleen

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 11:41:58 -0500

Kathleen:

Sue 

 

Barry and Kathleen:

It's fine to leave it.  

Thanks.

Kathleen 

Sue

-----Original Message-----

"Nota bene", note well.

Barry

-- 

Best regards,

Kathleen

---

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 17:36:55 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-as-migration/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems like a good idea to document these features.  I found a couple
of nits you might want to fix:

ASN is first expanded in section 1.2.  Although it is a well known
acronym, you might want to expand it on first use instead.

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:12:11 -0500

It's fine to leave it.

Thanks.
Kathleen

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:12:11 -0500

It's fine to leave it.

Thanks.
Kathleen

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen