Subject: [Idr] IDR WG LC on draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server

From: Mathias Handsche <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 10:16:41 +0000

Dear Chairs and WG,

we at DE-CIX operate one of the biggest Internet exchange points (IPXs) in the world:
DE-CIX Frankfurt. At our six different IXPs we highly rely on route servers. So, we have
strong experience with bird and quagga and can confirm that the implementation report is
correct.

As IETF builds on persons not companies: I strongly support publication of
draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server

Best regards,

Mathias Handsche
--
Mathias Handsche
Product Manager

---

From: Fred Important <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 04:26:53 +0900

I run a very important Internet Exchange Point in Elbonia.  I have never
contributed to this WG or IETF, but I strongly support this draft.

Fred