Subject: [Idr] Request for Participation - IDR interim on 2/9/2015 at 10-11:30 ET (7-8:30 PT)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 17:52:16 -0500

IDR WG:

The 2/9/2015 is the second in a series of virtual interims to discuss
proposal for BGP yang modules.   The IDR WG is evaluating two proposals for
a BGP yang modules.  The IDR WG is heading toward a decision on a BGP Yang
module in March. 

If you are planning to use BGP yang modules or developing BGP yang modules,
this virtual interim provides you with an overview of the
draft-zhdankin-idr-bgp-cfg-00 and a period to discuss with the authors its
structure.  You can find slides for this meeting at: 

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/02/09/idr/proceedings.html

In addition, we will be discussing the differences between the OpenConfig
yang modules presented at the 1/26/2015 virtual interim. 

The OpenConfig module can be found at: 

https://github.com/YangModels/yang/tree/master/experimental/openconfig

The presentation slides from 1/26/2015 virtual interim are available at: 

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/01/26/idr/proceedings.html

Sue Hares and John Scudder