Subject: Re: [Idr] IETF 94 - IDR session Monday 13:00 - 15:00 (11/2/2015)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 08:26:58 -0400

Hi all: 

The date for the IDR meeting is 11/2/2015. 

Sue 

From: Susan Hares [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 8:24 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'John G. Scudder'; 'Susan Hares'
Subject: IETF 94 - IDR session Monday 13:00 - 15:00 

AT IETF 94 IDR has a session on Monday from 13:00 - 15:00.   Please send
your request for meeting slots to the chairs (copying both emails
[email-masked], [email-masked]).  Remember the IDR policy, no draft = no time
slot. 

IDR will be having a Virtual interim on 10/26/2015 from 10:00am - 12:00pm ET
focusing on drafts on flow specification, tunnels, and nexthop technology.
Also, anyone who cannot present at IETF94 and desires a presentation should
contact the chairs regarding presenting at this virtual interim. 

Sue Hares and John Scudder