Subject: [Idr] Milestones changed for idr WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 10:04:17 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit Error Handling for Optional Transitive BGP
Attributes to IESG as a Proposed Standard", set due date to January
2015 from December 2014, resolved as "Done", added
draft-ietf-idr-error-handling to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit Advertisement of Multiple Paths in BGP to
IESG as a Proposed Standard", added draft-ietf-idr-add-paths,
draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop,
draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-guidelines to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit Multisession BGP to IESG as a Proposed
Standard", set due date to November 2015 from March 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit MIB v2 for BGP-4 to IESG as a Proposed
Standard", set due date to November 2015 from January 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit Dynamic Capability for BGP-4 to IESG as a
Proposed Standard", set due date to December 2015 from March 2015.

Changed milestone "Revise WG charter", set due date to January 2016
from March 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit ASpath ORF draft to IESG as a Proposed
Standard", set due date to February 2016 from March 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit Yang BGP Modules to IESG as Proposed
Standard ", set due date to February 2016 from August 2015, added
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model to milestone.

Changed milestone "Progress base BGP specification (RFC 4271) as Full
Standard", set due date to April 2016 from March 2015.

Changed milestone "Solicit work items for scalability improvements",
set due date to April 2016 from July 2015, added
draft-ietf-idr-registered-wide-bgp-communities,
draft-ietf-idr-wide-bgp-communities to milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/idr/charter/