Subject: Re: [Idr] draft-psarkar-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension Adoption - 9/10 to 9/24 - Adoption process extended (11/27 - 12/4)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 08:03:55 -0500

The WG adoption call (9/10 to 9/214) has indicated interest in this
document, but at that time the chairs did not ask whether there was
additional IPR.    The authors have indicated there is no IPR beyond the
following IPR:   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2558/.  

This 1 week WG adoption call is to ask the IDR WG if adoption is still
desired.   If you wish to adopt this draft with the IPR list,  please send
comments to the list. 

Sue Hares and John Scudder 

From: Idr [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 11:07 AM
To: Susan Hares; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Idr] draft-psarkar-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension
Adoption - 9/10 to 9/24 - Adoption process extended (11/24 to 12/8)

Hi Susan,

I'm not aware of any other IPR.

Best Regards,

Stephane

From: Susan Hares [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 12:08
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Pushpasis
Sarkar'
Subject: draft-psarkar-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension Adoption - 9/10
to 9/24 - Adoption process extended (11/24 to 12/8) 

Pushpasis and WG: 

Thank you for your question regarding
draft-psarkar-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension-03.txt.   The WG adoption
call (9/10 to 9/214) has indicated interest in this document. 

However, during the adoption process I failed to raise the IPR issues, and
this draft has the following IPR disclosure:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2558/.  Therefore, we will need to extend
the WG call to ask the all co-authors to respond to this message if they
know of any additional IPR.  After the authors respond, we will do a 1 week
WG conformation call that the WG still wants to adopt the work given the
IPR.  

If you could get your co-authors to quickly indicate their IPR status, it
would be helpful.  

If you have implemented these TLVs and SUB-TLVs, it would be good to update
the list on the implementation status. 

Sue Hares

PS - I apologize for missing the IPR during the first WG adoption call
period.  

____________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________
 
Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations
confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu
ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages
electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete
altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci
 
This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorization.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange shall not be liable if
this message was modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.