Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 23:35:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertisement of Multiple Paths in BGP
        Authors         : Daniel Walton
                          Alvaro Retana
                          Enke Chen
                          John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-12.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-11-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a BGP extension that allows the advertisement
   of multiple paths for the same address prefix without the new paths
   implicitly replacing any previous ones.  The essence of the extension
   is that each path is identified by a path identifier in addition to
   the address prefix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-add-paths/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/