Subject: [Idr] Recording for IDR Meeting on Flow Specification

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 15:19:21 -0500

The IDR interim meeting was held to discuss the additions to Flow
Specification.  The recording for this session is listed below.  The minutes
will be available by Wednesday 1/13/2016.

Sue Hares and John Scudder

Topic: 

IDR interim 1/11-20160111 1511-1 

Create time: 

1/11/16 11:27 am 

File size: 

84.07MB 

Duration: 

1 hour 14 minutes 

Security: 

Description: 

Streaming recording link: 

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/ldr.php?RCID=096bb095e8e5089cf9781e73c02e4362 

Download recording link: 

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/lsr.php?RCID=d2391b2be54da55d9def1c36e0859020 

Play Recorded Meeting Now 

If you want to download the recording, click here
<javascript:doDownloadForPublish()> . 

Sue Hares