Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 21:36:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Model for Service Provider Networks
        Authors         : Anees Shaikh
                          Rob Shakir
                          Keyur Patel
                          Susan Hares
                          Kevin D'Souza
                          Deepak Bansal
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Aleksandr Zhdankin
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Xyfeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 98
	Date            : 2016-07-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring and managing
   BGP, including protocol, policy, and operational aspects based on
   data center, carrier and content provider operational requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/