Subject: [Idr] [[email-masked]: I-D Action: draft-haas-idr-extended-experimental-01.txt]

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 23:13:58 -0500

Working Group,

I've updated the previously discussed document with some minor fixes, and
included working group discussion in the appendices.  Errors in the
representation of the intent of various feedback is solely my own.

-- Jeff

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 20:01:26 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-haas-idr-extended-experimental-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended Experimental Path Attributes for BGP
        Author          : Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-haas-idr-extended-experimental-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-03-01

Abstract:
   BGP's primary feature extension mechanism, Optional-Transitive Path
   Attributes, has proven to be a successful mechanism to permit BGP to
   be extended.  In order to ease various issues during the development
   of new BGP features, this document proposes an extended experimental
   Path Attribute to carry prototype features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haas-idr-extended-experimental/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haas-idr-extended-experimental-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haas-idr-extended-experimental-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

----- End forwarded message -----