Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 01:50:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Signalling ERLD using BGP-LS
        Authors         : Gunter Van de Velde
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Matthew Bocci
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-07-27

Abstract:
   This document defines the attributes to use for BGP-LS to expose a
   node or link ERLD "Entropy capable Readable Label Depth" to a
   centralised controller (PCE/SDN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/