Subject: [Idr] [[email-masked]: [GROW] RFC 8212 on Default External BGP (EBGP) Route Propagation Behavior without Policies]

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 11:56:32 +0200

thank you all for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Job

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Wed,  5 Jul 2017 15:51:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: [GROW] RFC 8212 on Default External BGP (EBGP) Route Propagation Behavior without Policies

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8212

        Title:      Default External BGP (EBGP) Route 
                    Propagation Behavior without Policies 
        Author:     J. Mauch, 
                    J. Snijders,
                    G. Hankins
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 12552
        Updates:    RFC 4271

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8212

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8212

This document updates RFC 4271 by defining the default behavior of a
BGP speaker when there is no Import or Export Policy associated with
an External BGP session.

This document is a product of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
GROW mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow

----- End forwarded message -----