Subject: [Idr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension-02.txt

From: Pushpasis Sarkar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 06:33:47 -0700

Hi All,

Uploaded the version below addressing all RtgDir review comments. Request
you all to review the document and let us know if there are any concerns or
issues.

Thanks and regards,
-Pushpasis

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 6:27 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension-02.txt
To: Pushpasis Sarkar <[email-masked]>, Hannes Gredler <
[email-masked]>, Stephane Litkowski <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Pushpasis Sarkar and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension
Revision:       02
Title:          Advertising Node Admin Tags in BGP Link-State Advertisements
Document date:  2017-07-25
Group:          idr
Pages:          11
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-
node-admin-tag-extension-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-
node-admin-tag-extension/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-
admin-tag-extension-02
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-
ls-node-admin-tag-extension-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-
node-admin-tag-extension-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the protocol extensions to collect node
   administrative tags adevertised in IGP Link State advertisements and
   disseminate the same in BGP Link-State advertisement protocol, to
   facilitate inter-AS TE applications that may need the same node
   administrative tags to associate a subset of network devices spanning
   across more than one AS with a specific functionality.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat